This meal is a popular hit at potlucks because it’s flavorful and simple to prepare. It’s no secret that casseroles are popular in the South. They’re simple to make, oh-so-comforting, and can usually be made in one dish. Unless you’re looking for a hearty vegetarian main course or a charming side dish, these vegetable casseroles certainly equal to the challenge.
- Blanched Broccoli
- Red Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Chili flakes
- French bread
- 8 small or 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Green Chili paste
- Coriander leaves
- Pizza sauce
1. Get a baking sheet. Arrange blanched broccoli, mushroom, and cheese on a plate.
Garlic powder, black pepper powder, chili flakes, onion, red and green peppers.
2. Intersperse with pieces of French bread that have been roughly broken.
3. Get a second bowl. Break the eggs and pour in the milk. Blend till the mixture foams up.
4. Combine the green chili paste, black pepper powder, cilantro, and coriander leaves in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
5. Toss the vegetables in the tray with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
6. Pour the mixture of egg and milk over the vegetables.
7. Microwave for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
8. After 30 minutes, take the tray from the microwave and spread the cream cheese on top.
The vegetables are ready to eat!
We understand how difficult it can be to get everyone at the table to eat their vegetables, but with these delectable recipes, that shouldn’t be an issue. The star of this fantastic gratin is mild, delicious leeks. With a simple cream and pizza sauce, freshly grated Mozzarella cheese, and minced garlic, the leeks are baked.