Although some historians think pasta evolved in Italy, the majority of people believe it must have been introduced back from China by Marco Polo. The very first pasta, which became renowned in the east, was made using rice flour.
Pasta was manufactured in Italy from hard wheat and fashioned into long strands, putting it considerably closer to modern-day spaghetti. However, the first Italian version was most likely closest to vermicelli (a pasta word that means „tiny worms“ in English.) This is a simple and nutritious supper that you and your family will love!
- Green chilli
- Tomato sauce
- Black pepper
- Soy sauce
- Chilli sauce
- First, create the first mixture
- Put 1L of water in the pan then add half spoon of salt
- Add one teaspoon of oil
- Then add your favorite pasta (2 cups)
- Mix them well and cover the pan, let it boil for about 7 minutes
- After that, drain it off and separate it in a bowl
- For the second mixture, put oil in the pan and add:
- 1 TSP of garlic
- 1 TSP of green chilli
- 1 cup of onion
- 1/2 cup of capsicum
- 1/2 cup of carrot
- 1 TSP of salt
- 1/2 cup of tomato
- 1 TSP of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 spoon of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of chilli sauce
- Mix them well until brownish and add the first mixture (pasta) and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Then lastly, sprinkle coriander leaves and your vegetable pasta is ready to serve and eat!
This is a fantastic vegetarian spaghetti that you can prepare yourself with your favorite vegetables. Super easy, isn’t it? Try these procedures and In either case, you’ll be enjoying this down. It’s also excellent Couch Food. (Definition: food you can eat while watching TV while sitting on the couch.) You may also add your favorite cheese. There’s no doubt that cheese adds to the flavor, but parmesan cheese is a healthier alternative.